1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.
3. Under "Add New Cron Job", click on the "Common Settings" dropdown menu and select an appropriate option such as "Once Per Day" or another suitable option.
4. Enter your cronjob php file location or the command you want to run in the Command field.
5. Click on the "Add New Cron Job" button.
How to create Cronjob via cPanel?
How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...